Disclaimer: This is strictly personal and nonsense. It comes from a previous post about Monkeys that deserved become a page.
I’ve just realized that I have a soft spot for the monkeys as an icon:
- Monkey.org: I always wish an account there, but you know what they answer if you ask for one. I meet this site when was sysadmin and I was looking for dsniff
- Zoo: a music group singing in my mother tongue. You may listen and download their full album from the first link
- Gas Monkey Garage: I like they brand / marketing & the show, overall Aaron.
- Monkey HTTP Server: Monkey is a lightweight and powerful web server and development stack for GNU/Linux.
- Mono: an Ecma standard-compliant, .NET Framework-compatible set of tools including, among others, a C# compiler and a Common Language Runtime.
- Old advertisement with monkeys that have been in my office desktop for years
- I discovered PG Tips and I research on the brand, definitely monkeys are after me since the brand mascot is a monkey. You can look at yourself PG Tips Instagram or at the PG Tips website
The main question remains unanswered, why do I like monkeys? Probably because we, humans, we are quite more monkeys that we thought about ourselves, aren’t we? Figure out yourself.